Welcome to Glassmetics & Roadside!
Your Glassmetics & Roadside membership is designed to save you hundreds of dollars a year on complete automotive and travel expenses. Please take the time to review the valuable benefits offered through Glassmetics & Roadside.
You’ll appreciate our easy-to-use savings coupons for your vehicle maintenance and repairs at the finest, nationally recognized automotive car care chains. With thousands of facilities nationwide, it will be easy to access your complete car care needs. Use your auto savings to keep your car in top shape for scenic road trips, family vacations, or simply to and from work each day!
Coupon Redemption Information
- Oil changes include – up to 5 qts. 5w20 or 5w30 service pro semi-synthetic oil & standard oil filter (most cars. Some filters extra). Also includes fluid level top off, lube & tire pressure adjustment and visual inspection. $20 discount off full synthetic and diesel oil changes.
- Tire rotation – some custom wheels extra. T.P.M.S. systems extra.
- Computer diagnostic scan – includes computer code scan of your vehicle’s onboard computer.
- Brake Inspection – Free inspection of lines, master cylinder, pads, rotors and adjustments if needed.
- A/C service – Check high and low side of compressor, lines and seals for leaks. Freon extra.
- Brake service – discount consists of premium pads, resurfacing rotors and any other necessary safety related repair.
- Rebates – Please check the reverse side of your rebate and follow the instructions on how to get monthly checks mailed directly to you!
Terms & Conditions
Coupons valid on most cars and trucks, some vehicles extra (please ask store manager for details). Valid only at participating service centers. Coupons must be presented at time of service. Valid at the indicated car care locations only. Walk-ins welcome, appointments recommended. No refunds. Exchanges only. Cannot be used by automotive related businesses.
Limit 3 services per visit.
Now you can have peace of mind knowing you and your family are protected 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, throughout the United States and Canada. As an active member, your family can enjoy all these great benefits throughout the year.
- Disabled Vehicles: Due to mechanical breakdown, your vehicle will be towed to an approved service facility.
- Auto Accident Towing*: We will have your vehicle towed to an approved service facility.
*Up to 15 miles per towing. Limit 3 times per year.
Emergency Road Service
- Mechanical Adjustments: Minor adjustments can be done at the disablement site.
- Battery Service: When your vehicle experiences battery failure, we will provide a jump-start.
- Flat Tire Assistance: Installation of an inflated spare tire and if no inflated spare, the vehicle will be towed.*
- Vehicle Fluid Delivery: Provides for the delivery of fuel or other fluids needed at the disablement site.
(Specific brands or octane ratings cannot be promised. Cost of fluid delivered will be paid by member.)
- Lockout Service: When your keys are locked in your vehicle, service will be sent for you to gain entry.
5 STEPS TO SAVE GAS
Check Your Tire Pressure
Under or over-inflation of tires can lead to decreased fuel mileage, as well as shorten the life of the tires. In fact, the U.S. Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency (DOE/EPA) jointly report that properly inflated tires can improve gas mileage up to 3%, saving up to 11¢ a gallon.
Change Your Air Filter
Dirty air filters can cause engines to runat less than peak efficiency. The DOE/EPA report that replacing a clogged filter can improve gas mileage by as much as 10%, saving up to 37¢ a gallon.
Change Your Oil
Change your oil and filter every three months or 3000 miles. According to the DOE/EPA, motorists can
increase fuel efficiency by 1-2%, saving 4-7¢ a gallon, using the proper grade of motor oil.
Clean Your Fueling System
Your fuel system may need cleaning if you experience stalling, rough idling hesitation or hard starts.
Removing the build-up of dirt and particles will help restore and improve your gas mileage.
Get a Tune Up
A properly tuned up engine can increase fuel efficiency by an average of 4%, saving 15¢ a gallon, notes the DOE. Have your spark plugs, ignition wires, fuel filter and oxygen sensors inspected by a reputable
automotive service provider. Consumers should consult their owner’s manuals for the recommended tire pressure, appropriate replacement intervals and oil requirements.